I was born in Lisbon, Portugal.
Grew up in the countryside while following Arts in High School and later went back to graduate in Design by Lisbon’s Architecture University.
In 2005 I moved to London, where I have been collaborating in all sort of cultural projects, mostly developing graphics for print, digital and live settings.
I work with both analogue and digital techniques, often creating mixed media visuals while implementing them in different platforms. I keep an active interest in VJ, photography, illustration and crafts made with disused materials.
I’m also founder of Ds WAY [my main project / website], please visit it for the most up to date works and professional activities as I’m keeping this blog for more personal expressions.
- Design and implement product,print, web and interactive solutions;
- Research, develop and present conceptual ideas;
- Document events and products via photography and video;
- Manage and collaborate within team activities;
- VJ and live video performer.
TECHNIQUES & SOFTWARE
- Digital: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver, AfterEffects, Premiere, Resolume;
- Analogue: A/V set up, Print screen, black & white photography development;
With & For…
Below is a list of all the people I have worked and collaborated with:
CURRICULUM VITAE [click to download PDF]